2 tsp. dry yeast
1 cup warm filtered water
3 cups organic Spelt flour
1 tsp. Sea Salt or Celtic Salt
*For best results use organic ingredients
Preheat oven to 350 F. Line parchment paper
on a large baking sheet.
1. Dissolve yeast in 1 cup warm water. Mix the
flour and salt together, then add the yeast and
water to the flour.
2. Work the mixture into a dough and
knead for few minutes.
3. Cover with damp cloth and
let rise in a warm place for 3 hours.
4. Divide dough into 6 equal parts and roll into
balls. With hand or rolling pin, pat and
press each ball of dough into 5 inch circle,
about 1/2 inch thick.
5. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet,
bake for 10-15 minutes, or until pitas are light